January 1, 2011

Suburban Hospital on lockdown following stabbing/death

Suburban Hospital in Bethesda, Maryland, where I am being treated for Stage-4 cancer is now on lockdown! I have heard that a person was stabbed and died. My guess is that the stabbing came from a person who was brought into the hospital late morning for trauma injuries, though that is just a hunch. Vovak is in the hospital for cancer treatment, which has been quite serious. Stay tuned for more Montgomery County news! Also, all my visitors were sent away and later crew did a walk-through to make sure minimal people were in the hospital. . . . . Maybe I can finally get some sleep, since there will be less interruptions! On the other hand, I will be devastated if I know the stabbing victim, since many float from floor to floor and I have developed some deep friendships in the past 2-1/2 weeks! The stabbing was not on my floor, though.

No comments: