June 21, 2010

Dist. 16 Senate candidate Meyer Marks reports stolen laptop

Dear Friends and Supporters,
Just a short note to let you know that my campaign laptop along with important financial documents were stolen from me the other evening at friendship Heights metro center. This lose has been devastating me, that has forced away from the campaign trial. The the worst part, is this was new Toshiba Laptop that was purchased for Marks For Maryland Campaign committee, made possible by a generous contributor. Because of this tragic lose, your support is urgently needed. I would appreciate anything help and support you are able to provide at this time. For more information you are welcome to call me anytime PH. 240-476-5533. For your convenience contributions can be made online www.marksformaryland.org. Even with this setback I remain confident that will achieve victory. Thanks again for your continued support and friendship.

Sincerely Yours!
Meyer Marks
Marks For Maryland Senate District 16
MarkForMaryland.org
Meyer@marksforMaryland.org
PH.240-476-5533
Campaign Postal Address: 7728 Woodmont Ave. Bethesda, Md; 20814

1 comment:

Meyer said...

I just stopped into Bambule for a couple, and next thing I knew, I was posting on the Internet without my laptop and all my ESOL learning failed me. But give me money and elect me into office, because, like, I don't want to lost.