July 30, 2010

Campos cancels fundraiser after relapse of campaign manager

The following is an email I received from the campaign of Dan Campos. Since I have had the chance to speak with Tricia several times over this past year, I find this news tragic.

Dear Friend,

It is with regret that I inform you that my fundraiser which had been planned for this Saturday, July 31 has been postponed. My campaign manager, Tricia Donnelly, was in a serious automobile accident earlier this month. She broke her nose, suffered a severe concussion, and lost a great deal of blood. She managed to attend a couple of events; however, has had a relapse because she did not follow the bed rest directions of her doctors. She continues to suffer from severe headaches, nausea, blurred vision, and dizziness. She has been unable to be involved in the planning of this event to the extent to which we both would have liked. Therefore, we have come to the difficult yet thoughtful decision to postpone the fundraiser until September.

The outpouring of support was extremely gratifying and I am disappointed to have to cancel; however, I hope you understand. I also hope that I can count on your support in September and throughout the campaign. Thank you for your understanding and I welcome your involvement in my campaign. As always, please contact me with any concerns or questions you may have.

Best wishes,
Daniel R. Campos
Candidate, Maryland House of Delegates. Legislative District 17 - Gaithersburg, Rockville, & Garrett Park. www.DanCampos.org E: Dan@DanCampos.org T: 301.300.4687

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter !

No comments: