October 25, 2010

The Walking Dead

Tomorrow night (Saturday, the 22nd) the third annual Silver Spring Zombie Walk will invade downtown SS. I will be there, dressed as a zombie bridesmaid grunge person from the nineties (it's going to be too cold for my bridesmaid dress!), along with several of my zombie friends. Even if you don't want to dress up, this zombie walk is truly a sight to behold. Also, the AFI will be playing two excellent movies that night - Dawn of the Dead at 9:45 (which all of us zombies will be lurching to) and Susperia at midnight. I will going to both, but I'm probably most excited about seeing Susperia on the big screen. One day, all of us Wheaton zombies will have organize our own walk, but for now, come on down to Silver Spring to participate.

Silver Spring Zombie Walk
Gazette Article
DCist review of the movies
AFI recap of Dawn of the Dead (get tickets early!)
AFI recap of Susperia

See you there! SOURCE: Wheaton Calling

No comments: